Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 10 EOC: Mission Statements


“I've had a love for photography my entire life; I was one of those kids who took pictures of everything. Dandelions, friends, dead bugs, nothing could escape my lens. Flash forward a few years and it's grown into a full on passion.
Red Feather Photography focuses on the story behind the photo. Starting from a home studio in 2006, iPose Photography has grown into a full time business helping people capture their greatest memories. Today, I operate from a studio in the Historic Haymarket in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Specializing in Children Photography I also has a special place in my heart in capturing High School Seniors. Having the blessed ability to capture and express these special moments is my personal gift to you.
Allowing me to create your story with Red Feather Photography is the highest honor I could receive in my profession.
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to telling your story!
-Jacque Haeffner” (http://www.redfeather-photography.com/)

I think that his is a good mission statement for this company called Red Feather photography. The photographer keeps things simple while still giving some background and a brief description of who she is and what she does.

“Eye Revolution is based in Crouch End, North London. Since 1994, we have created thousands of virtual tours for hundreds of clients, viewed by a web audience of millions. But we believe in quality, not just quantity. Eye Revolution is setting the standards of virtual tours across the world. Our passion and skill as photographers is apparent in every tour we create. Virtual tours should never be an inadequate representation of a space – make them good enough and they should enthrall and excite. People living 5,000 miles away could see just how luxurious your hotel is and people just down the road can see how much fun your attraction will be – a virtual tour should be a tool to inspire them to come to you. “ (http://www.eyerevolution.co.uk/about.php)

Here is another example I think is a good mission statement. In this statement the company establishes who they are, what they do, and why to use them. They also go on to give a lot more very good information on the companies about us web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment