Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 4 EOC: Photo Challenge



For this week’s photo challenge we were supposed to get a photograph of ourselves inside a photography store. Now you might be asking yourself why then am I standing at the front doors of a photography store well the reason is that the store was closed and not open yet when I got to the store. I had only one day in which I was able to go and that was on a Sunday which unknown to me at the time Wolfe Camera also known as Ritz Camera did not open there doors until 11:00am on Sunday. I was early and not able to wait around till the store officially opened I took a few shots. I liked the way this one came out for a few reasons, the way you can see inside the store on the left hand side of the photograph, the photographs on the front door, the reflection of the parking lot on the right hand side of the photograph, and lastly the company’s website on the door I would have entered had the store been open. I feel that even though I wasn't able to capture a photograph inside the store I still was able to capture a photograph that could be used for this assignment or even as a promotional advertisement. I have been a long time customer of Ritz Camera in fact I bought my very first 35mm SLR camera from Ritz when I was in high school. I still own it to this day it was a Pentax K1000. I also bought my first digital SLR from Ritz camera, a Pentax K20D. I have bought may products from Ritz Camera over the years and will probably go on to purchase my next camera with them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment