Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 6 EOC: How Art has changed me.

From the time I started at the Art Institute of Las Vegas I have been even more inspired by all forms of Art from traditional Art to Photography. I would have to say I think that rather than Art changing me I have changed the way I view all forms of Art. I have come to appreciate different forms of Art more than I used to and I see myself looking deeper into the piece of Art to figure out how it may have been created, the techniques that were used, as well as the mediums involved. I think that the Art of Photography has changed me the most, or I have changed the way I view the world because of my photography. I find myself looking at things with a new perspective shaping everything in my mind in the form of a photograph. I have always been a photographer, but it wasn’t until I came to school to get my degree in photography that I started to see myself as a professional photographer. I came into the program with knowledge of photography and have been able to expound on that knowledge as well as gain new knowledge in photography. I feel that I know have knowledge and skills needed to have and run my own photographic business. I also feel that my skill level has been raised to a whole new level in the time I have been at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. I continue to learn and grow in my knowledge and passion of photography, using that passion and knowledge to create my own works of art that I hope will one day inspire an new generation of photographers with a similar passion for the art of photography to reach out and grasp their own potential in becoming professional photographers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment