Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 9 BOC: Cyber Monday



Cyber Monday is one of those days, just like Black Friday that a shopper can get some amazing deals on different products and services. The only difference between the two days is that on Black Friday a person has to be in the store physically to be able to get the deals; on cyber Monday a person only needs to have access to a computer with an internet connection. For the aspiring or established photographer Cyber Monday can be a great way to stock up on photography supplies or buy that new piece of equipment that they have been waiting to get at a much discounted price. This new piece of equipment could allow the photographer to create new work, or to create new ways to do existing types of work.
For me I would benefit by buying a new lens of two, these would allow me shoot a wider variety of imagery. Being a Wildlife, Landscape, Fine Art, and Environmental photographer buying a lens like this Opteka 650-2600mm High Definition Telephoto lens would allow me to get even more up close and personal with the outdoor subject matter in which I shoot. When photographing wildlife or even plant life in the outdoors you are not always able to get right up to the things in which I shoot so by having a lens like this in my camera bag would allow me to still be able to shoot these longer distance subject bringing them up close in my imagery for the viewers of my work to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment