Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Photo Challenge

What is a collage? A collage is a collection of stuff put together to represent an individual or an idea. I this challenge it is a collection of my own images representing a small portion of what I shoot and what I enjoy doing as a photographer. My idea behind the number of images was to give the viewer a taste of what I do or can do as a photographer. I wanted to show that I can shoot Architecture, Landscape, Nature and people all in a single collage. I think that putting together a collage like this one is a fun way to showcase my work and my style of photography for others to see. I also think that this collage shows my abilities both in the studio and out on location.
 I used both Photoshop and Lightroom to edit and merge the images together. I first did my editing in Adobe Lightroom which is my preferred first step editing piece of software and then I used Adobe Photoshop to compile the images each image being a separate layer. Adobe Photoshop is also a great tool in editing digital photographs and I use this program after I have finished editing my photographs in Adobe Lightroom for any finishing touches I may need to do that can’t be done in Adobe Lightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment